Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Queen - Greatest Hits I & II



Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/queen

Disc One:
1.     "We Will Rock You"
2.     "We Are the Champions"
3.     "Another One Bites the Dust"
4.     "Killer Queen"
5.     "Somebody to Love"
6.     "Fat Bottomed Girls"
7.     "Bicycle Race"
8.     "You're My Best Friend"
9.     "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
10.     "Now I'm Here"
11.     "Play the Game"
12.     "Seven Seas of Rhye
13.     "Body Language"
14.     "Save Me"
15.     "Don't Stop Me Now"
16.     "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy"
17.     "I Want to Break Free"

Disc Two:
1.     "A Kind of Magic"
2.     "Under Pressure"
3.     "Radio Ga Ga"
4.     "I Want It All"
5.     "I Want to Break Free"
6.     "Innuendo"
7.     "It's a Hard Life"
8.     "Breakthru"
9.     "Who Wants to Live Forever"
10.     "Headlong"
11.     "The Miracle"
12.     "I'm Going Slightly Mad"
13.     "The Invisible Man"
14.     "Hammer to Fall"
15.     "Friends Will Be Friends"
16.     "The Show Must Go On"
17.     "One Vision"

Download:
Disc 1
Disc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment